12.1.14




.. fedora - h&m ..
.. faux fur gilet - topshop ..
.. oriental floral playsuit - topshop ..
.. silver plate boots - missguided .. 

this has been a favourite outfit of mine for months now. i fell in love instantly with this playsuit when i first saw it and bought it straight away, i think the lime green fur gilet makes this outfit look so fresh yet still wintery. 

10 comments:

  1. bloody perfect! ☾

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit Robyn! The gilet is amazing, &so nice to wear a bit of colour in winter. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agh, I love this! You pull the gilet off perfectly- your style is seriously amazing ♥

    http://blog.oliviaemily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I love that playsuit and I would never think to wear a gillet of that colour but you are working it! You got style! x

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so luck you can pull of yellow - it looks beaut on you! Another lovely outfit as per usual! :) x
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. BABE ALERT! I was debating the gillet in the sale and now you're making me wish I had been reckless with my money and bought it!

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. THe yellow fur is amazing. It is not something that you usually see. Adore it!

    Tallia
    Trending In Fashion
    Dressale Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the fur gilet, it's such a striking colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish I purchased this gilet during the sales :(
    Such a gorgeous colour, and outfit! x

    ReplyDelete