missguided ss14 blogger event












last month was the missguided ss14 press day and blogger event. i work as the blogger outreach assistant at missguided and this was my first ever event for them. as a blogger i have been to my fair share of events in the past, however seeing the day through from initial notebook scribbles to posts on the blogs of those who attended was incredible. i can't tell you how much work went into this and the event soared past my wildest expectations. i am so proud of our team, and i'd also like to thank all you beautiful blogger babes who came and made it a success! 

after the event i managed to leave my camera in london while rushing to make the last train back to manchester, so apologies for how late this posts is, and for being mia! i now have it back and am back to blogging.


3 comments:

  1. Your job sounds so interesting! And the event looked amazing.

    www.lyndseyemma.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Missguided so much! I've bought the products way more than from the shopping stores lol

    I'm moving to Manchester soon, and can't wait to explore more about this xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys at a fantastic time, the pictures turned out great!

    Love x

    Have a look at our giveaway:
    http://insidefruits.co.uk/insidefruits-ready-for-spring-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete